Alarm is a digital clock that you can set to display a message and play a sound at a time of your choice. It is meant to be of help when you want to be warned while you are working (and chances are big you are going to forget you have to do this very important thing later on)...
- AM/PM or 24-Hour mode
- Option to preview your alarm
- Shows the current time in configurable LED's
- Beeps or plays a sound (you can replace the default alarm siren)
- Plays music (you can use your own .mp3, .mid, .wav and so on music files)
- Shows a small dialog or alarms you with a full screen alert with your text
- Customizable Snooze function with interval setting
- Option to trigger a command at alarm time
- Runs on Windows 2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7
Keywords: alarm, clock, alarm clock, digital, digital clock, digital alarm clock, snooze, alert
Recent Changes: New: Deactivate alarm option, bug fix when switching between 24 & 12H mode, improved error control, minor tweaks.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://bluefive.pair.com/alarm_pad_file.xml